SDXD is education, inspiration, community
With 2,500 members and counting, our monthly events draw 80-120 attendees who come to learn and leave ready to apply their new knowledge the next day.
Read about our events and members here
- SDXD: The Craft of Content-First Design
- SDXD: Intended Experience
- SDXD: WorkShop Workshop
- SDXD: Jakub Uradnik, Senior UX Designer at GoPro
- Top 5 SDXD and UX Speakeasy Events of 2017
- SDXD: Katie Frehafer, UX Lead and PM at UCSD
- Greg Schumsky, Amtrak’s Senior UI/UX Designer Talks Magic
- SDXD Meet Up — DAY 30
See how powerful SDXD events can be.
Networking: We create career opportunities and stickiness for the San Diego community.
Access: Speakers and workshops advance members’ skills and professionalism through access to people, ideas, activities, and companies not normally encountered in their day-to-day.
Human-centered: Topics reinforce best practices in user empathy and business acumen through training focused on our members’ business imperatives.
Signup here to receive our emails
We send out one email per month to announce our events that are posted on Meetup.